Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Tuesday, January 06, 2015


Well, well, well. Frankly speaking, I've wanted to own one of the legendary Naked palettes for years now. They seem to embody all the dreams of beauty enthusiasts in one package. Having twelve shades of eyeshadows means you can make lots of wonderful things!

Overall, my biggest problem was deciding which Naked should I buy. I've spent literally the whole evening searching/reading about them. Strange? Maybe! I mean, yes, it would be cool to purchase all of the palettes, but unfortunately I do not have that opportunity.

It all ended up me hesitating between 2 and 3. However, in my opinion, the shades of Naked 3 suit my skin tone / eye / hair better, so I ordered it.

It's probably made in paradise.

Not kidding.



Of course, as usually it comes with four eyeshadow primer potions: Original, Eden, Sin and Anti-Aging. I still haven't used them and can't say anything about them.



Since this is Urban Decay, there is no doubt quality of the product is amazing. Next, the eyeshadows are highly pigmented, soft and blendable, basically, convenient to use. The highlight of Naked 3 is that all colours are pinky or rosy tones. Although I would say on some people they truly look as ridiculously pinky-pinky, but gorgeous and neutral on others. Again, that is skin type, colour of the eyes / hair thing.




The palette includes a dual-ended eyebrush. To be honest with you, it actually not as bad as usual brush that comes with different eyeshadow palettes. Especially. the "blending" one is on point.



As you can see there are only three matte eyeshadows in the Naked 3: Strange, Limit and Nooner. I really like using them for daily makeup when I go somewhere with my bestie or just want to look better. I apply Strange on the brow bone and in the inner corner, Limit on the lid and a littli bit of Nooner in the crease.

All of the others eyeshadows are shimmery. My favourite ones from here are:

Blackheart - rich deep purple with red sparkles

Darkside - glimmery gray that is great for making smokey eye makeup

Trick - gorgeous gold which very compliment my eye colour


In general, I would say the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is perfect for brown eyes. They look incredible with the hints of pink!

What is your favourite Naked Palette - 1,2,3 or you prefer Basics?


Lots of love, Yana :3

You Might Also Like

8 коментарі

  1. oh, it's such a pretty palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it actually is!
      Thank you, Helen, for coming around to my blog x

      Delete
  2. I really have always wanted to try one of the Naked palettes and Naked 3 was the one that I wanted to try the most because the colors are so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really really recommend it! Palette is very good :)

      Delete
  3. Really want to get my hands on this palette, but I was debating if it really worth the price.
    Now, I am really tempted to buy one soon <3

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion price is reasonable. The palette consist of twelve amazing eyeshadows, little primer potions and actually a good brush for simple eyeshadow palette.
      At first I was also doubting if it's rational to buy Naked, but now I can't imagine my life without it! X

      Delete
  4. This is another product which I have been very eager to try. I am personally collecting the three palettes. So far I have the 2 and I am kind of trying to decide which one to get next. There's going to be a post soon on my blog about it. :) I always look at this palette and think it's a really girly palette and only suitable for spring and summer. I think the other two palettes create more neutral looks. But I thought I'd give this a read anyways. I am glad you're liking the palette. The shades Blackheart and darkside are gorgeous. It's also funny that you said this is a good palette for people with brown eyes as mine are hazel. :)

    Really like your blog here, You've gained me as a follower. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I think I want to get 2 as well because there are also some gorgeous colours and shades, but at the same time I don't use eyeshadows that much, so...
      Thank you, Ellen! I'm so happy for getting you as my reader :) X

      Delete