Sweet Berry

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Hello! How you doin'?

Recently, I've been having a little obsession with make up. Usually when I go to the shop I want to buy everything,because it seems to be so important. Haha,nope actually!

To be honest, I don't use bigger amount of my makeup products. Also often I don't do full makeup. Firstly of all, I'm too lazy. Secondly, ain't nobody got time for that.

I enjoy just looking at my shelf with my little makeup collection and know that it's all mine. I mean, it's pretty and also great piece of my room design. I'm such a weirdo :D

Officially, I am lips products biggest fan. Seriously, I think it's the best thing in whole makeup. It makes your face fresher and more attractive without spending hours and ages in front of mirror.

This month I've been loving L'Oreal Riche Caresse 103 Sweet Berry. Unconditionally it is the best lipstick I've ever tried.


Texture of it is amazing! And I guess, it maybe just a little bit, but moisturize lips! Which is great for people who have dry lips as myself. Also this lipstick stays during few hours without reapplying.


Color of Sweet Berry is the same story. Besides having a great quality, this collection has good colors and shapes! Mine makes my lips visibly bigger and healthier. Dream of lots of girls, isn't it?


Oh,and I bought it on sale even though its full price not that big. An excellent purchase. Isn't it? One hundred percent YES!

On the photos below you can see me wearing my favourite lipstick of the month:




You Might Also Like

2 коментарі